Friday, August 1, 2008

This i what i like about lifeee!!!

*/To Start Off With,Today Is The First Anniversary Of My Ride.It hasnt let me down for the past 1 year and i love my ride(#5735).Happy Ride My Baby,i Hope You Go Another 50000 kms Before You Are Ever Dumbed Back To The Recycle Bin.I Plead TO You To Decrease YOur Fuel Consumption And Give Your Boss A Happier Ride,And Dont Fall For Any Scooty Out There Its Best To Avoid Them And Be Single/*(this was to be posted on 1st August,sorry for the delay)

Though i have tried blogging every single day,i am not able to keep it going and so i have decided to slow down and take my time.Thats good news for you people lol.
Let me get back to the point,so why do everyone really like life?Well different people like it for various reasons and my reason is just the ambuiguity involved in my life or probably every now and then an thorwn with a certain surprises at me,at times they are lovely surprises but mostly the ones someone wouldn really want to experience.Every fucking time i think about the consequence of my acts or fate,i feel sympathy for my parents.
The other day we had a super laugh at class over my new Principles of Management(POM-POM) lecturer for his poor language.I really pity the people whose english is influenced by the slang of their mother tongue especially the mallus who say chocolate as cho-coo-late or the tamilians who have a different way of speaking english.


0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment