Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The precious past!!!

I was just going through few blogs out here and that was just when that nostalgic days,the sweet memories or memoirs(though i am not a writer) of my school days.
Oh they were just so precious in my making the real Rahul ready to face the world.
The silly fights,the stupid jokes which only people of your calibre understood,the fiefdom you show-off when you get the best mark or when you are made the class-leader.
Will those days ever come back.
I really miss my past(so does everyone).I wish i could just go back or if not go back go meet those friends of mine one day at the same places where we bid good-bye,play a game of cricket at the same old school ground,wish i could just stand outside the class for doing some mischief in the same old class of mine and the same old teachers.
Wish if i could just go back and say a 'hi' to all of them with a belief that they wouldnt have forgotten me,not everyone at least a handful of them.
One school i miss the most in my life would be Kendriya Vidyalaya,Pallipuram,trivandrum'.My misery when i was about to leave that school knew no bounds.
Many untold love stories,the humongous school ground,every day sports periods,the broken hindi of mine,pretty little girls,for-ever friendships.
I miss them all.They meant a lot to me but the journey of life has taken me miles away from it,and looking back at those days brings a void in me.
A void i can never fill,a void that wil stay as a void forever,a void of ambiguities,miseries,nostalgic emotions.
The never-ending cricket matches,i dreamed of leading the school team one-day,yes just a dream.
The last 'Onam Pookalam(flower arrangement)' where i was the one who was in charge of bringing the flowers to school for my house(team).That was my last day at school.I managed to do my job perfect as a house-member.I never understood why i didnt try talking to many of the then important people in my life and get their contact details so that they dont forget me,so that i never missed them so much.
I wish i could just go back to the past and do that.
I need to talk a lot more about those days which i will be doing over this month.
Like:
How i got into kendriya Vidyalaya Pallipuram
Making friends there
The first class test
Early experiences of travelling an hour in school bus
The school over the years(i was there for nearly 3 years,thats the maximum time i have spent in a single school till date).
The all new excitements of every-day sports periods.
The 1st indirect proposal and incidents that followed it.
The naughty dreams.
The untold love-stories.
The not-to-be-seen stuff(not too many of them but still).
The environmental lunch hours(though it sounds crazy,i can justify it).
The first hand experience of planting a banana tree(social work hours).
The post-exam ceremonies.
The silly fights.
Learning Hindi.
The recitations and declamation.
Early morning assembly quizzes and though for the day.
And loads more....
the rest of the posts on this label will be posted at http://linktorahul.blogspot.com do visit that blog of mine.

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment