Friday, August 22, 2008

I am leaving on a jet-plane!!

Hey am excited..
I am leaving for my hometown today evening.
It was just decided early morning today when pappa just came to me and said that we will go today and come back on Monday evening.
I am excited because this is my first long drive after having started to drive the car.
And pappa wants me to do most of the driving as well,yes any guy of my age would be excited.I need to be a more matured driver today and i have my entire family behind me,yes i am a family man in the car.Taking care of a whole family,being more responsible,its interesting,definitely more interesting than being responsible after having started to love a girl.
I still don't know his plans,everything will be in a hurry-berry,visiting my grandma and uncle.Then going over to palakkad and talk to my grandad and spend some time with him and then meet few of my friends.Its fun.I will have a detailed look at the spot where myself and madhu ettan(ravi mama's friend) had to get behind the car and push it the last time we 3 went to Gudalur(mummy's place).That was a horrible day.
Yes i am quite used to going on long-drives.It started almost a decade ago when we used to go regularly from trivandrum to palakkad and all the driving was done by just pappa.Now he has my compnay,they have another driver.So see you after i come back.Chennaities have loads more fun though you would miss me..lol..
I will surely miss you too!!!
Chao!!!

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment