Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Indians rejoice!!!

I dedicate this post to Abhinav,Sushil and Vijender for their Olympics medals.'We love you friends,your achievements will be remembered forever'

/*I am a happier blogger today,yes certain things motivate us a lot.The more you are motivated the better your output would be.Thanks a ton to Veena madam and Devi chechi.Veena madam for her valuable suggestion and asking me to start thinking on how myself and the student community can contribute for the betterment of sports in India(i don't consider cricket as a sport in India).Devi chechi(an IITan) for having said that my language is nice and for the fact that she feels like blogging after reading my blog
.*/

I am a prouder Indian now.

Yes i wasn't that proud because of the poor show by our country in the Olympics if not for the lone Abhinav Bindra.I wasn't really happy with 100 crore people rejoicing over a single medal.
And now we have 2 more added to the tally of medals,irrespective of whether it is gold or silver or bronze.
So the 100crore peoples country now has 3 medals.Sushil and Vijender have got 2 more medals for this mighty nation.And then the Jamaican Hussain Bolt has again re-written history,yet another milestone by beating the world record time in 200m.He is no wonder the fastest man on earth.I like him for his attitude.
India pulled off a suppose to be easy win in a difficult way.Thanks to Dhoni.
And hey Dhoni watch out mate,we got the Olympians coming back for the race on who will don the cap of being the endorsement icon.
It was a holiday for me today.I actually wanted to format my system and its 22:45 and i haven't done that yet.These days i have developed a habit of forgetting few important things in my life,i need to work on it.I went to Giri's house and picked few software's.
I don't have much to write about today.And yes Pappa prepared the dinner today,and Mummy was happy.

'Little things in life makes you happier'




0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment