Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Welcome back Rakesh!! and Eid Mubarak!!

Very Pleasant Morning.
I am blogging a lot earlier today.Whats wrong with this fellow??Is this what you are thinking,if so i have found a pursuit(of love) in blogging.Its nice,a good mode to communicate,a place to read the minds of many,a place to admire and its a virtual world.I have had enough of the real world that i just startled on to the virtual world.Its not an escape,its just a shift for the time being before getting back to the real life.I address my real life queries here,because i am a stranger here in this new world.

As i said my day has started lot earlier today,i had to drop Kannan uncle and Nisha chechi at the railway station and had to nab Rakesh(my bro) after his 4 day long circuit around Mysore and Ooty.We had a bad time these 4 days.We missed him a lot.I was anxiously waiting for him to get back,so finally he is back.Being a nuclear family (of just 4) we find it really hard when even 1 of us is not around.So these last 4 days have been a real difficult task.

He is our pet and he is the one who makes the whole house get into action with his stuffs.The whole house went into gross silence.He is smart,witty and he just keeps us going.Not everyone knows the importance of a brother or sister,i got friends who are not lucky enough to have a sibling and they don't really know the grandness of having a brother or sister.Having a sibling is always a luxury,or is it just another luxury,am sure it is a lot more than just luxury.

For me,though younger to me he is one of my best friends and one fellow who knows everything about me,its either that i tell him or he finds out,so either ways he comes to know of everything right from my school days to the present college life of mine.The best thing about him is that he is my greatest critic,and that encourages me a lot more.That is the first story for the day,Rakesh is back home.

Secondly,today is Eid,the holy festival of Islam religion,each and every Muslim celebrates it with great love and devotion,they invite their friends and neighbours for lunch.And even i was not left behind,but it didn't work in the conventional way for us,i mean my friends,we called up one of our Muslim friend Imtiaz and told him "macha listen even we are coming for lunch,so better prepare for us also(some 10 of us were there) ",at first he was hesitant(no wonder cooking biriyani for 10 of us is not an easy task) but then he asked us to proceed with our plan and come over.We were ready for the battle between us and the hot mutton biriyani and chicken fry,and finally we won.So had a nice lunch.

Now the 3rd story.its not related to me in fact it has nothing to do with me.I am talking about the death of nearly 150 people at the Chamunda Devi  temple in Rajasthan.I wonder if people never learn anything,These stampedes have become regular sight these days,especially stampedes on days of religious congregations have been really pitiful.The devotees went to pray and now their relatives have ended up praying for the dead and the injured.I hope the authorities take necessary actions and make these regular disasters history.

So thats it for today,it ws indeed a very long day!!!

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment