Saturday, July 26, 2008

Good old days make me happy!!!





I am really sorry for the last post of mine.I know that its never good to cry when someone else is already crying and when i was suppose to console them i just added to the misery!
So i am in a happy mood today and so am just trying to making my readers happy.I am listening to the song lonely by Akon.I am mr.Lonely hehe.
And my day went fine,took my mom to the doctor and he was like she is alright and is not having typhoid,i felt lot better after that.While taking her to the doctor i was driving like a drunkard,i really didnt know what i was actually doing.But now everything is fine and am just back from my CAT classes.For all my readers who don't really know what CAT is all about.its the entrance conducted for getting into the premier Business schools in India and is taken by nearly 2-3 lakh candidates an year,suppose to be a smart exam.
And am just trying to remember some of the best times in my life i ever had,and it always feels good when you try thinking about the past.
Let me take you some 14 years back.Yeah that was when i was studying in 2nd standard and that's when my first infatuation sprouted.Dont really smile and embarrass me,believe me please.She used to sit right next to me(that makes me still wonder why is it that our teachers never let guys and gals sit together in higher classes).It used to be fun then,we never had any naughty feelings and that was when people say that we are innocent.We had a great time talking in the class and we used to hold our hands together when singing the national anthem.Still it feels romantic you see.
Her name is Nimmy and believe me she looked really good then(and the last time i saw her was some 10years ago and even then she was beautiful).Even she had a crush on me,but it was just because we had a nice time sitting together in the class and probably i made her laugh more often with my blunders and doings.She used to be the class topper,and you know what most often than not at Kerala(thats where i had my education til 10th) good looking girls study really well and yes she used to be the class topper.
We used to go home together in the same auto and i have a slight memory that she used to wave hands at me after she got down at her house.Those days used to be fun,people dont bother looking at you with their eyebrows raised and we never tried differentiating between a boy and a girl except that we had different loos(toilets).You know what,many of us(boys) used to wait outside the girls toilets with the curiosity of finding what they did inside,and one boy even got caught hehe.He was made to stand naked in the class with just his under-wear and all the students went to have a look at him as if he was an exhibit.Even i was one among them lol.And thats when boys turn into men,yeah our transformation from a boy to a man happens just when we start becoming naughty.
And the next thing i remember was when the boy who sat next to me,guess his name was Ratheesh(a fat fellow) even peed in the class,horrible smell man.We somehow managed to take him away and he was made to stand semi-naked behind our toilet,so that they could wash his polluted clothes and give them back to him.I swear if he ever reads this blog he would surely kill me.Dont know if he would remember all this,but how can he forget,it was such a horrifying incident in his life.And there again every boy and girl in the school went to look at him behind the toilet as if he was a VIP then.Oh funny days.
My school wasnt that big,but the education was good and the people were lovable.The one advantage of growing in a small town would be that you love to learn people more.I learned the basics of life and living from that small town.People care for others and they always had time for their people.Life was lot easier,the greenery,the coconut trees,temple lakes etc etc.I really miss them in my life in this metropolitan city of Chennai.All the kids from a small town had big dreams,the dreams sometimes sounds crazy but its just because of the love they had on mother nature,their place and everything.
Now let me wind up.Was this post interesting people.Do leave your comments here,and if you had your first love before me do let me know.I would love to see people who have beaten my achievements lol.

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment