Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My new ambition!

And finally i started going for my CAT classes,they are good,infact really good.Its a nice feeling when we go sit in an environment lot different from our daily routine and with intelligent and creative minds around and the lectures even more interesting.And last week i had a class of a life-time there from Mr.Vas(Vasudevan),one of the best lectures i ever had,so interactive and even more fun and with some great advices too.I just loved it people,i wish all those people who are not really living their life to the fullest must attend Mr.Vas's class once.He is such a cool guy and i just admire him now.
And the Sunday movie,Jaane tu ya Jaane na,a good entertainer.I just loved it.It was fun watching it and guess what i took my car out and i was just ripping the road when i was coming back or i would have gone even faster had Vishnu ettan and Ahankar ettan didn try advicing me because of the recent accident they had.I came back home pretty late.

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment