Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The show never ends!!!

I should start off my todays blog thanking Divya(my buddy) who i guess was the first official reader of my blog.Thanks a ton Divya.You really motivated me.
Well to start off with i didn go to college today,it feels really tired to go to college regularly for more than 3 days.Yeah if you can try guessing it correct,you have got me in you!Not much good looking girls in college and that makes college all the more boring if not for the bloody engineering saga,the stupid assignments,the regular class tests(they are really embarassing ),and the worst thing would be the results.These things just add up to everything and going to college at times would be a pain in the ass.If not for the hefty salary these so called IT companies pay for the low-quality engineers,engineering would have had less takers for sure.
Yeah enough of complaining about what i do and why i hate doing it,everyone has a reason to say why he hates doing what they do the most in life.Frankly i hate being called a software engineer or even work in any of these IT companies.I hate being an ordinary guy getting just ordinary things,doing ordinary things in life.
And next is a tip for parents to woo their children in getting into the top colleges in the country,tell the that if they dont get into good colleges they would not end up finding good looking girls and will have to end up losing his interest in going to college.I swear if this was the procedure my parents had followed i would have somehow worked harder to get into a better college.
Guys its time up for me today,my brother pestering me to move my butt from the computer chair and get out of here.He is bloody trying his way dancing and composing some stupid(he calls it good) music for wooing the girls in his school.I wish him all the best in getting a new girl frnd.!!

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment