Monday, September 29, 2008

First time!!

Well now from today i am a first-timer,it happened just today morning in bus and so now even i am into that disheartened group lol :).My dad has done it once,even my cousin and many of my friends have done it more than 3 times.So though i am happy that i am just new in there,i feel ashamed.

How could i be so careless that this happened ?

Well for those of you who are wondering,i mean to say that for the first-time i lost my cell phone and it happened in one crowded bus in the city of Chennai.I just followed my dad,who had unknowingly kept the mobile in the car and forgot to close the window and lock the car someone flicked it.But it happened quite long back.And even Sajeesh ettan,his was an even bigger misery,he lost it in the bus on his way to hit his new job for the first time.That was his mistake.

And now my turn,i was trying to be a big miser myself.I was into this all big campaign of people who wanted to solve the problem of pollution and so took an Oath saying we wouldn't use the bike unnecessarily and would not add up to our parents misery of mind-blowing petrol bills.So i got into a crowded bus,hanging on the footpath and happy that i at least got enough space to keep one of my feet on the footpath and the other one hanging with me.

I should say i dragged the flicker into getting his act done by literally forgetting that i had a mobile in one of the pockets inside my 6-pocket cargos.So he went about getting his act done in silence,and by the time i got into the bus properly i had lost it.Not much regrets thogh,thankfully it was not a priced possession and was just an added luxury to being a son and an engineering student.

And since i am not into this i cannot live without a mobile group,i am fine.I am just a little worried about my developing carelessness,i need to work on it.And the most annoying thing from among this incident is that when my co-passengers(i didnt know even a single person on that bus) asked my number to try calling in that no.,i ended up forgetting my number lol :).It was not purposeful,but then i recollected it.SO now at least for a day or two i am going to be a mobile less son,should make my dad a happier person taking into account the time i spend mobiling(i coined the word,it means using the mobile includes talks over the mobile and texting as well).

(ps:- For those readers who are wondering how come i manage to throw in so many posts in the same day,its a holiday for me now.)

3 Thoughts:

Destiny's child... said...

nice post there...evn my dad has lost his mobile once n i saw the trauma he went thru...;)...huh...reconcile to the fact that u lost it buddy...whats today urs..will b someone else's another day...life's like that..
too high funda..?
well...very well written...n thanks for taking time to read my posts...:)

gayathri said...

sry abt ur mob, though u don't seem to regret it much....i can totally understand d crowded bus thing for i spend 2hrs in dat everyday n i've seen ppl use blades n knives...neways,tc...keep posting...

My life is my lesson! said...

Yeah someone might be using my lost mob lol.. :)..
And no regrets,gone is gone and so the next thing i can do is just be more careful the next time.
Thanks for your thoughts on the incident,well if you frequent buses mobile flickers are everywhere!!! ;)

Post a Comment