Thursday, May 22, 2014

A long break!

I have been through a fall, I am not very sure if I am left with even a little of those writing skills I had but thought it is high-time I get writing and here I am, back!

I was just trying to go through the past and wonder why I in the first place started blogging. Way back during my 3rd year of college I started my CAT coaching classes to get that deadly combination of Engineering + MBA and live the dream life. And you have dreams of trying to get into the best B-School,somehow get that dream salary from one of those investment banks and see your name appearing in the newspapers, MBA graduate from a moderate family gets an XXXXXXXXX salary from a certain YYYYYYYY bank. This could be followed by an interview in one of those papers and coaching institutes behind you to tell the world that how influential has their classes been in helping you secure your MBA degree followed by the dream job. And work for a few years, then get married to some politicians or industrialists daughter who could either be not-so-educated or spoilt. But that is okay you get to continue living the high life with the help of your father in laws wealth and influence,may be join politics and get your hands dirty too.

But yeah none of these things worked out in my case, I went for the classes and took the test. Got a par score but never bothered applying at too many places and then yeah I forgot the MBA dream. In my class we had this soft skill trainer who told us, it is good to start writing/blogging since it can stimulate your thought process. It really helped stimulate mine, am sure.

I have gone through one of the worst phases of my life since I left blogging, not really the worst but just that things haven't been clicking and dad also had to go through a difficult phase. There has been a lot of learning, for one is after 3 decades of love with cigarettes dad realised it is injurious to health and the consequences can be brutal. Rakesh graduated. 

I had to just scribble something to start off with after such a break, writing is something I always missed and this is very close to heart. I will try to follow up this post with some regular daily-life stories about the monotonous life I lead right now. Counting my posts till I can get back to being the real blogger in me!

Love,
RM 

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment