Monday, December 28, 2009

Two-0-Nine!! buhbyee!! :)


This year is coming to an end, I got no answer if someone aks me how it went for me, no clue I would say. But thinking again I feel its been good. And the best thing is we don't talk about recession anymore, I mean atleast Indians and as an engineering graduate I am happy seeing the placemnet spree certain top IT companies are on. But let me get back to my life and limit myself to a narrow view-point.

There are few thing I can't forget about 2009, its been quite an amazing year to a certain extend.

I earned my first pay this year, never knew working would be fun. These odd part-time jobs gave me enough moments to cherish and they would always be remembered. My first job was 2 days before Valentines day and that was where I met her. My first pay was 200 Rs., not a big amount but believe me it was fun. Working at Taj Coromandel for Dr. Reddy's Lab was nice. I still feel good that I went for it. :). That job brought me into this field of event management, thanks to WizCraft and brothers out there, its been a stage of learning and meeting new people. Believe me if ever you get to go for some part-time job don't miss the opportunity, it teaches you a lot of things as long as you are eager to learn. :).

My brother finally into college, something I always wanted to see. I felt he was immature to face life's hardships but he is doing well. He is in a class where the ratio of girls to boys is 1:4?. I miss his college.:P.Wonder what effect his result would have cause of this drastic difference in the ratio,lol. :).

The college tour, it was fun. It was right after the Swamiji event that me and anash worked on. I was the main organizer but I could never make it to the college since I was working those days and thanks to Rafi, he put a lot of effort trying to manage all the burden himself. But the effort didn't go wasted, we had a blast. Right from the train journey where I had a peg lol, everything was just fine except for the tedious bus journey which was made easier by the dancing group. :). We started having a better chemistry between the boys and girls and it was all for the good. :).

The Manglore trip for Adi's sisters wedding. I was suppose to leave the day my exams got over, I thought I amlost missed the train. Manglore was great, beautiful chicks and girls out there got the best of dressing sense I should say. :). Then the Manipal sight-seeing trip and the Udupi temple visit were also good. :).

This is funny lol, this happened early this month. Rakesh had kept our bike outside the house and when pappa went to take it after some 2 hours it was found missing. We tried searching everywhere we could kinda reach but confident that we would never get it in a city like Chennai. Pappa went and gave a complaint but the police said it wouldn't have gone out of this area and asked us to search properly. We knew they were joking,lol. And we forgot all about the bike, I started discussing about buying a second hand bullet for myself which pappa never accepted though. And one fine day when my parents were coming back home, my dad accidently lost his way back and came the wrong way. And to their sheer surprise my dad found the bike in one street in the wrong-way!! What a luck!! The guy who had taken it had kept it there and left it seems, so we could never get him caught! Moron never had to take the bike if he was to leave it there and flee.. :).

And the last and most memorable of all the incidents in 2-0-0-9. My secular trip. What is a secular trip? Is that what you are thinking, well then here is my answer. We went on a family trip the other day, actually planned to go to a temple and then to Kodaikanal. But we didn't make it till Kodaikanal, just because of my dad's shoulder ache. We went till Karaikkal though some 350 kms from Chennai. A nice long enough drive. We went on 26th December, the day which no one would forget cause of the tsunami effect. We went to Tirunallar temple first, a majestic temple wherein they follow the Tirupati system which meant the rich got the less crowded way. Though not rich, we had to take that cause of our time constraints, but its definitely not acceptable. Then we went to Nagore Dargah, a very famous one. It is an old mosque and a peaceful one. Quite good. There again there was some kinda money-snatching technique employed like in the temple, except for that everything was fine in Nagore. And finally Velankanni Church, a beautiful one. I should appreciate the fact that there was no money based system there and it was a clean place unlike any of the temples. Velankanni church is a place where you can get real peace of mind. I took the road less travelled on my way to Velankanni, that was the road which was hit by Tsunami, the effects still evident. Altogether a memorable trip. :)

2 Thoughts:

Priya Joyce said...

heyyy so u have a similar story too ..well It's always good to accept that something that we dun get wsn't meant for us..and move on...yeah it's all destined..
Mine ws an online relationship all thru..we nevr met yet it ws very painful initially but letting go helps a lot..

well well..So why dun u take some tips of flirting frm ur bro hahaha
lolzz at the bike story...tat ws quite strange hehe

and the last one...that must have ben reely awesome...
It feels reely good to visit such places..:)

Wish u lots of luck for the next yr :)
happy 2010

My life is my lesson! said...

Hey Priya,

Thats true.. I have gone thru it and am kinda better now though her thoughts do come into my mind at times but its okay.. :)..I atleast find more time for everyone.. :)..

yeah am thinking of taking tips from him, bugger is flirting big time these days.. :P

Yeah it felt very nice, its nicer since i saw a lot of people from different religions visiting all the places. Makes me proud to be an Indian.. :)

Wish you all the very best in life..
May God bless you :)..

Post a Comment